MuseerCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Note that although the calendar currently is filtered, the calendar subscription will be unfiltered.
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
International conference: “Africa, the cradle of human diversity”
1. Early humans in Africa
2. Cultural transitions in Stone Age and Iron Age in Africa
3. The first human divergences: Khoe-khoe and San
4. Biomedical research in Africa
5. Northern African diversity
6. Western and West-Central African diversity
7. Eastern African diversity
8. Southern African diversity
9. African Islands
China’s Belt and Road Initiative and a New Era of Transcultural Networks?
Heidegger in Ruins – a mini conference on post truth
This mini-symposium brings scholars together to discuss two different but overlapping themes: Richard Wolin presents his new book addressing the antisemitism as newly unearthed in Heidegger's 'Black Notebooks'. Further, we will discuss Steve Fuller's assumption in his latest book that scientific knowledge has an ethical component and how this may or may not have repercussions for academic freedom.