Easter holiday fun: Tropical plants
- Date: 10 April, 11:00 – 13 April, 16:00
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Tropiska växthuset, Villavägen 8
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Familjeaktivitet, Kulturevenemang
Go on an expedition and learn more about useful tropical plants. How do cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon grow? What does a cotton plant look like? Which parts of the plants do we actually use? Extended opening hours until 4 pm in the Tropical Greenhouse, the Botanical Garden (in Swedish).