Intermedia Ulysses-A Half-Day Symposium
- Date: 5/5/2017 at 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Location: Engelska parken room 7-0042
- Lecturer: Marius Hentea, Gothenburg University, Irina Rasmussen Goloubeva, Stockholm University, Stephen Donovan, Uppsala University, Matthew Rubery, Queen Mary University London
- Organizer: The Departments of English at Uppsala University and Stockholm University
- Contact person: Stephen Donovan
A revolution in the novel, James Joyce’s (1922) continues to provoke and inspire readers almost a hundred years after its publication. In this half-day symposium, four Modernism specialists will explore the particular importance of media and mediation for arguably the most influential literary work of the twentieth century.