Intermedia Ulysses-A Half-Day Symposium
- Date: 05 May, 13:00–17:00
- Location: Engelska parken room 7-0042
- Lecturer: Marius Hentea, Gothenburg University, Irina Rasmussen Goloubeva, Stockholm University, Stephen Donovan, Uppsala University, Matthew Rubery, Queen Mary University London
- Organiser: The Departments of English at Uppsala University and Stockholm University
- Contact person: Stephen Donovan
A revolution in the novel, James Joyce’s (1922) continues to provoke and inspire readers almost a hundred years after its publication. In this half-day symposium, four Modernism specialists will explore the particular importance of media and mediation for arguably the most influential literary work of the twentieth century.
The event is sponsored by LILAe.