Introduction to EndNote
- Date: 9/29/2017 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Location: Evolutionsbiologiskt centrum Biology Library
- Lecturer: Jonas Petersson
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Jonas Petersson
You will learn how to create a reference library, import reference-data from library catalogues and article databases into EndNote, collect and save PDF-files in your EndNote library, insert citations into a Word-document and create reference lists according to the reference style of choice.
Please note that this class introduces the basics of EndNote software and not the web-based version EndNote Basic. It is advisable that you have EndNote installed on your computer before you take this course. Please contact your own Department IT Technician for assistance.
This course is free of charge and available for employees at Uppsala University.