Live-streamed seminar from climate change negotiations in Bonn
- Date: 11/14/2017 at 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Location: Geocentrum Geoscience Library, Villavägen 16, Uppsala
- Lecturer: Kevin Anderson, Zennströmprofessor in Climate Change Leadership, CEMUS, Uppsala University; Johan Rockström, Director at Stockholm Resilience Centre & Professor iin Environmental Science at Stockholm University; Christiana Figueres, former Executive Secretary of UNFCCC; Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland
- Organiser: CEMUS, Uppsala Universitet, Stockholm Resilience Centre, Mistra, Mission 2020
- Contact person: Isak Stoddard
- Phone: 0703147236
Please note – time changed to 11:00.
If global CO2 emissions continue to rise beyond 2020, or even remain level, the temperature commitments set in Paris and the Sustainable Development Goals the world agreed to in 2015 become unattainable. A panel of top experts will discuss the unprecedented pace and scale of emissions reductions necessary to meet the Paris Agreement.