SciLifeLab Science Summit 2018
- Date: 25 April, 08:15–18:30
- Location: Aula Medica, Nobels väg 6, Stockholm
- Lecturer: Confirmed speakers Thijn Brummelkamp, Netherlands Cancer Institute, The Netherlands Neil Carragher, University of Edinburgh, Scotland Johan Flygare, Lund University, Sweden James Inglese, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, U.S. Susanne Müller-Knapp, SGC Frankfurt, Goethe Universität Frankfurt, Germany Bernhard Schmierer, Karolinska Institutet/ SciLifeLab, Sweden Krister Wennerberg, BRIC, University of Copenhagen, Denmark Carolina Wählby, Uppsala University/ SciLifeLab, Sweden
- Organiser: SciLifeLab Sweden
- Contact person: Erika Erkstam
Welcome to SciLifeLab Science Summit 25 April, 2018, Chemical and Genetic Screening - Exploring the Future Frontiers of Human Health
Chemical and Genetic Screening – Exploring the Future Frontiers of Human Health
Welcome to SciLifeLab Science Summit 2018, April 25
Aula Medica, Nobels väg 6, Stockholm
The advent of new automatizing and genome editing technologies is revolutionizing screening efforts from the academia. In this context, for this year, we will bring together an excellent group of scientists actively involved in chemical and genetic screenings from various independent angles.
We will favor interactions with the speakers and among attendants, to facilitate the exchange of ideas and know-how. Anyone with an interest in the field is welcome to participate and we especially encourage young researchers to submit a poster. Selected posters will be given the opportunity to present their work in “Flash-Talk” where the main message of the work can be transmitted to the audience. A winner of the “Poster award” will be announced at the end of the day and awarded a 5 000 SEK Travel Grant (conditions apply).
Besides the lecture hall, a “Facility Corner” will be set where the Infrastructure Facilities at SciLifeLab will present their activities.
Bus transfer from SciLifeLab Uppsala
We offer bus transportation from SciLifeLab Uppsala to Aula Medica, KI Campus Solna in the morning (departure 07:00) and back either in the afternoon (17:15) or in the evening (18:30) after our mingle event (if more than 20p). Reserve your seat when filling in the registration form.