Do a field study with the help of the Minor Field Study programme!

Gather data for your graduation thesis with the help of a grant from Sida. We will tell you about the application process.

Elligibility for application requires
- Swedish citizenship
- Permanent residency in Sweden
- Nordic citizenship having resided in Sweden for a minimum of twelve months