Brief seminars & group discussions: self-care, sleep and exercise
- Date: –16:00
- Location: The Student Health Service Övre Slottsgatan 7, second floor
- Organiser: The Student Health Service
- Contact person: Eva Söderman
Do you need encouragement to take better care of yourself or perhaps help with sleep issues? Welcome to The Student Health Service's brief seminar on self-care, sleep, and exercise.
Life as a student is not always easy and it can be lonely even though you are surrounded by many other students. Come to our brief seminars, engage in group discussions and enjoy the benefits of sharing with peers. You will get the opportunity to meet others with similar concerns and get some answers and tips. You will also receive information, worksheets and book and app tips.
- Cultural adjustment
- Self-care, sleep and exercise
- Stress management
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- Self-compassion and cognitive distortions
Email the Student Health Service's reception if you are interested to take part in a seminar.