Boost your information seeking skills - Online
- Date: –11:00
- Location: Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Isabelle Nesterud
This workshop is aimed at PhD students, post docs or researchers who wish to update their information searching skills.
During this workshop, we will focus on Humanities and Pedagogy.
The workshop will include:
- How to find relevant databases for your topic
- How to use search strategies efficiently
- Using tools to identify "high impact"/highly cited journals within a field
- How to keep updated in your field
- Discussions on information seeking with other doctoral students/researchers
Intended audience: PhD students, post docs, researchers, teachers or other employees at Uppsala University.