NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis - step 1: Getting acquainted with NVivo and start coding your data
- Date: –15:30
- Location: Zoom Online
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Hanna Flyckt
Welcome to a training session in which we will work with NVivo, software for qualitative data analysis. The session is suitable for beginners or those who are familiar with NVivo but need an update on features covered. Participants need to be familiar with qualitative data analysis.
Step 1 will cover the follow topics:
* Brief introduction to NVivo and QDA
* Importing and organizing your data
* Classifying your data using cases and classification sheets
* Creating and managing nodes
* Coding your data
During the session we will demonstrate in NVivo for Windows.
This course is open to and free of charge for students and employees at Uppsala University.
If you are planning to use in NVivo in a collaborative research project, you can contact the library to book a tailored session for all researches working on the project.
Related LibGuide: Data Processing and Analysis by Karolina Andersdotter