Virtual tour at Testa center- Bridging the gap from innovation to industrialization
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Online via zoom: https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/66373987373
- Lecturer: Jesper Hedberg, PhD, Director, Testa Center
- Organiser: EIT Health at Uppsala University and Testa Center
- Contact person: Ulrika Wallenquist
Are you curious about biologics? Do you have an innovation in the field of biological production? Learn how Testa Center can aid in the journey going from the lab bench to industry.
Testa Center together with EIT Health at Uppsala University invites you to an online webinar
- Testa Center overview
- Capabilities and instrumentation in Testa Center
- Testa Challenge – a hackathon in bioprocess
Join us online at: https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/66373987373
Testa Center is a major initiative between the Swedish government and Cytiva to secure the growth of life science industry and its manufacturing capabilities. The main objective for Testa Center is to bridge the gap from discovery to industrialization.
For more info about Testa Center check out: http://testacenter.com