Introduction to Mendeley
- Date: –10:30
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Lecturer: Camilla Jansson and Zandra Flygh
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Zandra Flygh
In the introductory course we will help you get started using the reference management software Mendeley.
- Save references to Mendeley Reference Manager from article databases, library catalogues and web pages
- Attach PDF files
- Organize your references
- Insert citations and create reference lists in your Microsoft Word document
- Share references and collaborate
This course is free of charge and available for students and employees at Uppsala University.
If requested, the course will be given in English.
Before the course starts, please download the software as well as two plug-ins to your browser and Microsoft Word:
Mendeley Reference Manager: https://www.mendeley.com/download-reference-manager
Mendeley Web Importer: https://www.mendeley.com/reference-management/web-importer
Mendeley Cite for Microsoft Word: https://appsource.microsoft.com/sv-SE/product/office/wa104382081