Introduction to text data and text mining
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Karin Boye Library Spektrum
- Lecturer: Anna Hultén and Malin Barkelind
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Malin Barkelind
This workshop is aimed at you who wish to learn more about using text data and text mining in your research or your studies.
During this workshop, we will look into digital methods and tools for text data and text mining. Your learning objectives for this course is to:
- Understand the concepts of close reading and distant reading and what distinguishes them.
- Find processed text data and upload it to Voyant or Taguette.
- Use a few basic functions in Voyant or Taguette.
- Know where you can find more help or guidance to move forward with your task after the workshop.
No previous experience is required to attend this workshop.
If requested, the course will be given in English.
Related LibGuide: Databearbetning och -analys